The Great Artifact Race
1. Leham: Population 1500, mixed human and halfling. The town sits upon the banks of a river, spanned by several bridges. It is governed by a senate of elected representatives, led by a male human named Symes Damsev. The Pantheon of White Light is a common destination for religious pilgrims.
2.Argoes: Population 1200, mostly elf, some other civilized races. The town sits upon an island in the middle of a large lake. It is governed by a court of aristocrats, known as the Gray Synod. Argoes was devastated by warfare long ago, and many buildings are empty or in ruins.
3. Tepool: Population 1900, mostly human, some other civilized races. The town is defended by a wooden palisade and towers. It is governed by a senate of elected representatives, whose bizarre laws and decrees are commonly ignored. Tepool has many forges, and its sky is filled with black smoke. The city is now overrun by undead, very few survivors are left. it is ruled by a female vampire
4. Ampbluff: Population 1400, mostly human, some dwarf and gnome. The town is defended by a strong stone wall and gatehouse. It is governed by a noble aristocrat, the human lord Tane.
5. Espool: Population 2900, mixed human and halfling. The town is built around a great market square. It is governed by an order of knights and warriors, known as the Parliament of Scepters.
6. Blabluff: Population 3800, primarily human, some dwarf and gnome. The town sits in the shadows of a ruined castle. It is governed by a mayor, a male human named Piersym Haucey. The School of Sorcerous Study is located here.